Makeup Beauty and More..: Fab bag january 2015 review, products and price body expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fab bag january 2015 review, products and price

Hello everyone

Hope many of you have received your fab bag of this month and enjoying the stuffs. I am very excited today, because I just received my first fab bag. I had been thinking to subscribe for the fab bag for so long, but I don' know what was resisting me to do so. Finally I just forgot everything and subscribed for my first fab bag to cherish something new in this new year.

So, without chitchating much, Here I show you what I got in my first fab bag of january 2015.

Fab bag jan,2015


Here is a list of the products which I got-
Fab bag jan,2015
If you havn't subscribe for your fab bag yet, you may get yours HERE

Price of Fab Bag Subscription :

Rs 599 for 1 month
Rs 1499 for 3 months
Rs 2699 for 6 months
Free Shipping!

My experience with the fab bag january 2015 :

As soon as I opened the parcel, I was screamed in happiness. I just love love love the metallic colored dark pink bag. Isn't it soooo preety? I have an obssesion of collecting new pouches to keep my stuffs in. And fab bag just made my new year to present me such a cute bag. They also sent a beautiful blue mask based on the new year's theme-"The beauty unmasked"
               Well, coming to the products I got, it was kind of a nice mix of makeup and skin care in the pouch. I got 2 sample size and two full size products in it. Lets read on further to know more about the products I got.

Sea soul dead sea minerals and balancing facial mud mask :

Price- Rs 995 for 50 ml.
I was really surprised to see this product. I mean how come they sent me this product as if they know how badly I was in need of a mud mask like this. I was so happy to get this mud mask. Although I haven't used it yet but I love its texture and color (My grandma was telling me that they sent me the original mud, lol :P), very eager to use it. will do a detailed review of this mud mask after using it.
Seasoul dead sea Facial mud mask

 
Seasoul dead sea Facial mud mask

Splurge Daily Moisturizer with sun protection : 

 Price- Rs. 420/- for 100 ml

Spurlge Daily moisurizer with sun protection
I received the sample size of this moisturizer which came in 35 ml. I have used it only twice but I am amazed to see its results.The consistency of this moisturizer is just right for me. It gives out some light and mild silvery shimmers while applying and massaging the product onto the skin, but it gets completely invisible after 5-6 seconds. It is suitable for all skin types, has a light and non-greasy formula with sun protection. The best thing about this moisturizer is that, it is handmade and cruelty free. It made my skin super soft and well moisturized through out the day. I am loving it so much .


Bioderma Sensibo H20 Makeup removing Micelle Solutions

Price-Rs 860/- for 250 ml
Bioderma sensibo h20 Makeup removing micelle soluion 

This one is also a sample size product which comes in 10 ml. It is written on the sachet that it cleanses, removes makeup and soothes. It is also an excellent tolerance and hypo allergenic.  I haven't used it yet but not so eager to try it out soon. I mean I already own a couple of makeup removers and I was happy with them, I really didn't need it. :-| Such a little amount of product and I don't even know how to open this sachet. Im concerned, if I open the sachet, how do I again keep it safely and closed?? Anyone please help!! :(

Laqa and Co fat lip pencil-Jammy Bastard

Price- Rs.800
Laqa and Co. fat lip pencil-Jimmy Bastard

This one is again a full size fat lip pencil. When I first opened the bag, this was the product I just loved the most. You all can understand how badly we girls are crazy for lipsticks. It was really a superb treat to my eyes. When I swatched it on my hand, I loved the peachy color and the awesome matte texture of it. When I first applied it on my lips, I wondered to see how moisturizing and smooth it is, no tuggle, no flakes, simply awesome. Even the color intensity of this lip crayon is great. Just a single swipe will give you the desired opacity.

But the color??? Ehh, I was looking like a ghost. The shade completely washed me out. I was sad that I can not use this lipstick as a whole. Then I tried it as a lip stain mixed with my maybelline's electro pop lip balm in pink shock and voilaaa it was looking amazing! :D

So these are the producs which I got in my first fab bag and overall I was quite happy with it. Hope you like the products. :)

What you guys received in your fab bag of this month??

Cya till the next post, have fun and stay blessed! 
Xoxo! :-*
Love!! <3 

Fab bag January, 2015

Fab bag January, 2015

Im also sharing a fun selfie I took with this mask :P