Makeup Beauty and More..: Review, Swatch of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack body expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 12, 2015

Review, Swatch of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack

Review, Swatch of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack

Hello everyone, Today I am going to review Himalaya refreshing fruit pack which is suitable for normal to dry skin. Though, I have normal to combination type of skin but feeling some dryness on my face in these winters and need some hydration. So I decided to pick this one up. I've used Himalaya neem face pack and it suited the best to my combination skin. I always love Himalaya products as they are herbal, affordable and don’t irritate my skin.

Key ingredients - Apple, cucumber, fig, mineral clay and papaya.


What the company claims-
A cooling pack that clears clogged pores, removes deeply embedded impurities, firms skin and helps restore its natural elasticity. It helps control blemishes and blackheads, improves skin texture and helps minimize wrinkles. Apple, a rich source of natural AHA’s nourishes the skin, bringing out its natural glow. Fig and cucumber provides a cooling effect to your skin. Papaya helps to remove freckles and living your skin rejuvenated and glowing.

Price- Rs.110 for 100gm and Rs.70 for 50gm pack.

My overall experience with Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack-
The face pack comes in white squeeze out tube with a green flip cap. The pack is in a slight yellow color and its consistency is quite thick and creamy. Make sure you wet your face before applying the face pack so that it spreads out easily and evenly. It has a pleasing fragrance and after the application I feel a little tingling sensation on my face but that’s completely normal because it is mentioned on the tube that this is due to the herbal active ingredients in it. I use this pack two times a week and it does add a glow on my face and gives me a refreshing feeling. You have to wait for a few weeks to get that result as its working process is slow. It calms down my skin and gives me a tightening effect after I apply this pack. After a regular usage I also saw a little reduction in my white heads and tanning. Overall I think it is a nice and decent face pack in this price range, normal to dry skin beauties will love it.



Pros of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack-
  •                 It improved my skin tone and texture.
  •                 A budget friendly product.
  •               Didn’t break me out.
  •               Removed white heads and tan up to an extent.
  •            Gives an instant glow.
  •            Travel friendly packaging.


Cons of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack-
·         A little slow process to show up the desired results.
·         Might not suit sensitive skin due to its mild tingling sensation.

Ratings- 4/5

Will I buy it again- yes, absolutely without any doubt.

Cya!
Xoxo :)